Monday, October 13, 2008

Can't eat from this apple.


This story goes on for generations, someone who is just completely off limits to the other. It's sad, and almost always ends in tragic circumstances. I feel like my life can somewhat relate to this recycled love story, that is so overused in modern media. A classic- Introduced to us in literature by the one and only William S. Shakespeare. But it's not really about dueling families, not in my circumstance. I think its more about timing, it's more about the universe, and working for it or against it. I think that a lot of people try to work against the universe and against nature, and in the end it never works out, because that's not how it was supposed to be. I'm not saying that I completely agree with the theory of destiny. I don't think everything is all hashed out for everyone. I do believe that you can interject in a swift yet subtle way, without disturbing the flowing, gentle line of whatever. Decision making. It's hard these days. It's hard to know exactly what you want, I mean there's just so much out there for us to choose from. Which decision is the right decision, and then there's which decision is the right one for me? What the fuck? Those aren't the same question? Right. Oh, and rules- There are so many god damned rules out there that it's hard to believe, being such a rebellious being, that most of the rules that I follow everyday, I do without even realizing it, no questions asked, that's just what you are "supposed" to do. I guess in a way, rules keep the world a little less chaotic than it already is, which is also hard to believe, because our world is pretty much fucked. I'm wondering what will save it, or if it will have to just die before it can regain its life again. Regardless of all this nonsense, is what you think is off limits really off limits? Because I like the idea, that rules were made to be broken. That's just how Rock and fuckin' Roll I am.

No comments: