Monday, November 24, 2008

God Fucking Damnit, there are so many demons.

Woke up to some really bad news this morning. One of my best friends has been missing in action and I just found out why. It could be worse...He could be dead...But shit, if he keeps this bullshit up he will be. My best friend was stolen from me, and what's so fucked up, is that I always blamed the new girlfriend in his life...Not his addiction, but what's the difference anyway? If its not his demons its this new addiction he finds. I thought he had his head on straight. I don't know who the fuck was feeding his fire, but if I ever find out they are so fucking dead. I wish I could have been there for him. I wish I could have been there to support him, even though I know I can change him, I can't fix him, unless he wants it for himself, but what the fuck, doesn't he know how many people he is hurting by selfish acts such as these? I'm so angry at him, and whoever else was dabbling in this tar of death in conjunction with him.

No comments: