Friday, November 21, 2008

I don't usually have problems with discipline.

But, for some reason, I can't fuck with my food. Fuck that diet. It just left me hungry and irritable and everything was so bland. I'd rather be a few pounds overweight than not enjoy my food. So, I suppose I will watch the portions and try to watch the calorie intake and whatever else makes foods bad for you. I think the trick is snacking throughout the day so that once you eat a meal you don't over eat.

In other splurges, I bought a vibrator today. First one ever. It's interesting. I think I need lube...Or a better imagination. Either way, it's hard to get used to. I also bought a black leather purse. It's a necessity- I don't care if you consider this purchase a "want" because everyone needs one. It's a must. With that being said, vibrator in one hand, black leather bag in the other, I could basically rule the world.
Publish Post

1 comment:

based on a true story said...

shit, that's how I role...but my bag is beige...and made out of canvas. But the vibrator!!! Life hasn't been the same since. Welcome to the club.