Friday, November 14, 2008

There are nice people out there after all.


After a shitty night at work I went to Cleo's to meet up with work friends for a drink. It sucked...Until this guy was playing one of those electronic video game bar things, and was playing the word search one and was sucking horribly. I barged in and started helping him out. After we failed at completing a round. He asked me if I wanted to play two player, so I did. We played Video Whiz. And I proved to be the Video Whiz of the evening! Too bad it was at the end of the night. I hate when things finally start becoming fun, and then it's too late. Didn't catch his name, but he was Asian. So I ended up being the smarter Asian who knew more miscellaneous trivia. Awesome.

I'm going to watch Willow now, because apparently I Netflixed it a while back.

No comments: