Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cry Baby


So, I finally moved out of Chicago. I never imagined leaving would be this hard. I cried, harder than I've cried in a while. I'm not sure what it is- Is it the fact that I'm leaving or is it the fact that I am moving across the country to a city unknown? I mean it shouldn't be that scary, I have friends and family out there, and my rent is super cheap. I am sad that I'm leaving so much behind me. I've made great friendships, there are people I love so much back there. But I guess I'm moving on. I will never forget the good times that I had in Chicago with the good people there. Who knew that leaving the blistering cold to go somewhere warm and sunny would be this hard??? What am I? Some sort of masochist sicko? That has to be it. I love you Chicago. I'll never forget you.

No comments: