Friday, January 30, 2009

A reconcilliation of a lifetime.


My friend is back from his spirit walk- that's what I call it. I think he would refer to it as his awakening. I cleared up a lot of shit. I guess I shouldn't have sided so easily. It just seemed like it could quite possibly be the truth and fear took over. I'm glad to hear that it was otherwise. He seems brand new; better; healed. My emotions are getting the best of me right now, and I'm not sure if these tears are out of happiness or sadness. But I am glad that he is changed, and happy, and doing well. Some believe him to be weak, but I see him as a strong person who could not have been strong without having been weak. One doesn't exist without the other, and to have that sort of precedence the opposite is needed within context. Friendship can be a fickle fickle bitch, but true friendship is sacred. I don't think I will ever be able to leave his side. This one's for life.

No comments: